Ethos Outfit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News Flash -- "Ethos Rangers Saved My Baby"

4 posters

Go down

News Flash -- "Ethos Rangers Saved My Baby" Empty News Flash -- "Ethos Rangers Saved My Baby"

Post  funkPig Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:52 pm

Wednesday 16, 2846
Amerish -- “Thank God the Rangers showed up when they did, ” Chandra Riddles, Amerish resident. “Without them, we would have been sold to the Vanu slave market”.

At approximately 2230 last night, LTC Max Cossey of the NC Amerish Regulars ordered a full scale NC civilian evacuation of Amerish. With the Vanu only sectors away from completely capturing Amerish, LTC Cossy broadcast an urgent call to all NC outfits to aid in the defense of the evacuating civilians. The Ethos Rangers answered that call.

Facing seemingly insurmountable 2 to 1 odds, the Rangers dug in and got ready to defend our helpless civilians from the Vanu onslaught. While the NC regulars were quickly forced back to their warp gate, the Rangers valiantly defended their positions. Utilizing massive anti-air max squads and surgical air strikes, the Rangers cut heavily into the Vanu forces. Alas, they quickly became surrounded behind enemy lines. Undaunted, the Rangers adapted and began using guerrilla tactics to move from sector to sector. “They gave us several more hours of evacuation time,” said LTC Cossy, “Once they crushed the Vanu attack force at the Hidden Ridge Mining site, the regulars gave out a cheer and charged to the front lines” The Vanu, moral broken, quickly retreated and surrendered in droves.

This reporter is sure to speak for the rest of the Amerish population when I say, “Thank you Rangers, we don’t know what we would do without you.”

funkPig

Back to top Go down

News Flash -- "Ethos Rangers Saved My Baby" Empty Re: News Flash -- "Ethos Rangers Saved My Baby"

Post  cathode Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:21 pm

Beast!
cathode
cathode

Back to top Go down

News Flash -- "Ethos Rangers Saved My Baby" Empty MOAR

Post  ROBOcaster Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:36 pm

I would like to see one of these for every Op we do this is good.
ROBOcaster
ROBOcaster

Back to top Go down

News Flash -- "Ethos Rangers Saved My Baby" Empty Re: News Flash -- "Ethos Rangers Saved My Baby"

Post  SgtBlackbird Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:44 am

I love to see things like this not only does it bring a new horizon into the game in broadens our view on the field...if you have an imagination that is. Keep up the good work. If you do once I get the site rolling we will have a section of the site just for RP.

SgtBlackbird
Admin

https://ethosoutfit.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down