Ethos Outfit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News flash -- "Mass shooting at Allatum Biolab leaves dozens dead"

2 posters

Go down

News flash -- "Mass shooting at Allatum Biolab leaves dozens dead" Empty News flash -- "Mass shooting at Allatum Biolab leaves dozens dead"

Post  drNovikov Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:37 pm

A terrible mass shooting happened last night at Allatum Biolab, Indar. The shooter used a silenced sniper rifle with powerful optics to kill and maim several dozens of unsuspecting Vanu and TR people.

Mr. Dick Spandex, a Vanu survivor, told us about those hours of horror: "This maniac appeared from nowhere. We were having a party, shooting rocket launchers and throwing grenades, when people around me just started to die. Their heads were just blowing up, and we could not figure out what was happening. That was terrible. A fragment of my best friend's skull flew into my open mouth. I personally got a bullet in the ass, and only my nanoweave saved me. Our medic tried to perform CPR but was killed in the process. One of our guys saw this butcher and tried to chase him, but tripped on a landmine. I think I got a psychological trauma for the rest of my life. I don't know why he decided to butcher us. Probably, he's a chauvinistic homophobe and hates us for wearing tighties".

Mr. Adolph Cheatler, a nazi Terrain Republic representative, proclaimed: "We will do everything possible to ban sniper rifles. This should never happen again!"

Unfortunately, Mr. Dick Spandex and Mr. Adolph Cheatler died during our interview. By some unknown reason their heads just blew up.

Last edited by drNovikov on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

drNovikov

Back to top Go down

News flash -- "Mass shooting at Allatum Biolab leaves dozens dead" Empty Re: News flash -- "Mass shooting at Allatum Biolab leaves dozens dead"

Post  cathode Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:39 pm

lolz, mega beast!
cathode
cathode

Back to top Go down