Ethos Outfit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunting down snipers, really?

3 posters

Go down

Hunting down snipers, really? Empty Hunting down snipers, really?

Post  drNovikov Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:30 pm

Poor guy Smile

drNovikov

Back to top Go down

Hunting down snipers, really? Empty Re: Hunting down snipers, really?

Post  cathode Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:32 pm

The enemy sniper was very foolish. He siloutted himself against the sky from front and rear. Don't you think it would have been for him wise to go down the hill some? This way his back is to the mountain and not the sky.
cathode
cathode

Back to top Go down

Post  drNovikov Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:59 pm

Absolutely!

BTW, today I had my best infiltration and I forgot to press the record button Sad(( There was a battle, NC at the crown and VS at the Crossroads Watchtower. A lot of enemy tanks, nearly 15, a sunderer and a bunch of infantry was on the hill, shooting our guys.

I hacked their artillery turret and destroyed 6 of 15 tanks, damaged some, killed infantry and turned the tide of war Smile And fucking forgot to press the fucking record button!

drNovikov

Back to top Go down

Post  CommanderV Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:14 pm

drNovikov wrote:Absolutely!

BTW, today I had my best infiltration and I forgot to press the record button Sad(( There was a battle, NC at the crown and VS at the Crossroads Watchtower. A lot of enemy tanks, nearly 15, a sunderer and a bunch of infantry was on the hill, shooting our guys.

I hacked their artillery turret and destroyed 6 of 15 tanks, damaged some, killed infantry and turned the tide of war Smile And fucking forgot to press the fucking record button!

No Proof? Never HAPPENED!

lol gj drNovikov

CommanderV

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum