Ethos Outfit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cathode's Most Valuable Infantryman

2 posters

Go down

Cathode's Most Valuable Infantryman Empty Cathode's Most Valuable Infantryman

Post  cathode Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:13 pm

The most valuable Infantryman for any squad that I lead is the one that is ready, willing, and consistanly able to play any class that an operation may call for. It's great that your Heavy Assault has the biggest dick on the block, however your sweet shit rocketman isn't going to help when your unable or willing to switch to a Medic when I need it.

Being that awesome infantryman doesn't require you to spend alot of cash in each class, it certainly helps but it isnt necessary. Attention to detail, good communication, quickly follow orders, personal resonsibility, and knowledge of each class role are the skills that an amazing infantryman needs.

I want more and more people to fill a similar dialogue:
Cathode - Pvt. Schmuck I need you to switch to infiltrator and fill that role for the squad.
Pvt. Schmuck - Rgr

Let me know if you are ready to be a great addition to the squad and we'll work together!
cathode
cathode

Back to top Go down

Cathode's Most Valuable Infantryman Empty Re: Cathode's Most Valuable Infantryman

Post  NadjaKerensky Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:31 am

You're looking for someone like me, but you said last night that you don't want me in your squad.

Make up your mind!

NadjaKerensky

Back to top Go down

Cathode's Most Valuable Infantryman Empty Re: Cathode's Most Valuable Infantryman

Post  cathode Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:37 pm

We have discussed this to closure, but since you readdressed the subject.

I have no use for anyone who thinks its ok to run off by themselves to adjacent counties and prep an empty base. This is foolish and a complete waste of the squad's infiltrator.

I have use for wisdom, not for squander. Please, make up your mind.
cathode
cathode

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum