Ethos Outfit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help NC get rid of those stupid glowing orange stripes

4 posters

Go down

Help NC get rid of those stupid glowing orange stripes Empty Help NC get rid of those stupid glowing orange stripes

Post  drNovikov Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:28 pm

Our glowing uniforms make me suspect that NCs are being hated by the developers. I've started a thread on the official PS2 forum: [Suggestion] Make NC infiltrators (and other classes) glow even brighter. Please, go there, support the thread, bump it, etc.

forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/make-nc-infiltrators-and-other-classes-glow-even-brighter.74508/

drNovikov

Back to top Go down

Help NC get rid of those stupid glowing orange stripes Empty Re: Help NC get rid of those stupid glowing orange stripes

Post  Jhoira Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:51 pm

I love those stripes! *wants more stars!*
Jhoira
Jhoira

Back to top Go down

Help NC get rid of those stupid glowing orange stripes Empty Re: Help NC get rid of those stupid glowing orange stripes

Post  NadjaKerensky Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:53 am

I honestly don't know what glowing orange stripes you're talking about, Novikov.

NadjaKerensky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinervale Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:46 pm

The stripes are on the NC Infiltrator suit...during night times you can see the glow on your hands, and the stripes extend up onto your chest and legs.

Sinervale

Back to top Go down

Post  drNovikov Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:43 pm

Najda, follow the link, please there is a screenshot.

drNovikov

Back to top Go down

Post  drNovikov Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:50 am

A couple more screenshots to illustrate the problem in all it's severity. Playing at night is almost denied for NC infiltrators.

Help NC get rid of those stupid glowing orange stripes NY4V8

Help NC get rid of those stupid glowing orange stripes FB1gi

drNovikov

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum